Show online when patients search for the services you offer
MEDICAL MARKETING SERVICES
We work closely with the medical practice to ensure we align goals for medical SEO from the start. Knowing the ins and outs of your practice is essential in getting the best results for the paid marketing campaign.
Medical SEO is the process of helping your web pages show on the first page of search engines (primarily Google). We focus more on techniques that help your medical practice show when searched locally vs nationally.
Key Benefits Medical SEO
- Patients are able to find your practice online
- More patient schedule with your office
- Keep your practice and reputation at the top of Google search
- Ensure you control your online “real estate” with citations
- Outrank your competition on Google
Capitalize when patients search for services that you offer.
Onganic seach for medical practices helps allow patient find your medical practice.
MEDICAL MARKETING PACKAGES
- Google Ads for Healthcare
- Facebook Ads Re-targeting
- Landing Page Creation for Optimized Conversions
- Ongoing Optimization
- Local SEO
- Google My Business Management
- Onsite Technical SEO
- Web Citations and Links
- Engaging Patient Content Creation
- Email Campaigns
- Call Tracking
1. Have outstanding website: You’ve probably heard that content is king and that is more true in healthcare. Both users and Google want to know that your website is an authority in the search engines. Content without proper interlinking and structure is worthless.
2. Have an optimized website: Website optimization is as important as having an outstanding website with content. The on page of your website has to be exactly what Google wants. That includes url, meta title, H tags and content. All of these need to be in a perfect system in order to rank on Google search. Your website also needs to have several location pages and services for anything you want to rank for. And by using a correct internal linking structure, you can harness the power your website already has.
3. Citations: Citations are places around the web that you can list your website and include Apple Maps, Bing Maps, Google My Business, Yellowpages, Super pages, Vitals, Healthgrades, etc. It should also include several specialty specific and location specific citations. Check out our list of medical citations.
4. Picking the right medical keywords: Picking the right medical keywords and developing your site in a way that keeps the content of each medical specialty related by internal linking.
5. Google My Business: Having a complete and optimized Google My Business is key to success not only in organic Google search but also in the Google Maps section of the SERPS.
Whether you choose Telos Digital Marketing or another digital marketing firm, make sure that they are focused solely on providing services to medical providers. You spent years in school on your craft so you need someone that has as much specialization as you do. Other industries can be completely different when it comes to medical SEO. Crafting compelling content for your website takes someone with medical knowledge. Being able to group and link pages that are related together, takes a team of people who have worked in healthcare and know the terms.